18 inch AMG alloys with excellent tyres (including wheel bolts and locking bolts)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jam38

Car
VW Sharan 1.9 TDI, Audi 80 1.6 TD - wish I still had a Benz!
Up for sale is a set of 18 inch AMG alloys (Monoblocks) with excellent tyres.

I bought these wheels for my W210 Estate, but before I even got the chance to use them I have sold the merc. The front tyres are as new and the rears still have plenty of tread. They are in lovely condition save some age related bubbling under the paint on the two rear wheels. There is the slightest of kerb marks on two wheels not really worth a mention but trying to give a full description.

The wheel/tyre sizes and markings taken direct from the wheels/tyres are:

Front:
ET31 Wheel - 8Jx18H2 (code HWA 210 401 01 02)
Tyre - 235/40ZR18 95W

Rear:
ET35 Wheel - 9JX18H2 (code HWA 210 401 02)
Tyre - 265/35ZR18 97W.

I have a full set of wheel bolts (x20) and boxed locking bolts as from Mercedes themselves which are included in the sale.

I thought that I would offer it here to forum members before I put them on eBay as I am not sure when I will be able to buy another Mercedes (currently driving a VW Passat which is good but not a Mercedes). I am looking for £500.

I will take photos in the daylight (hopefully tomorrow). I would prefer pick up in person with cash upon collection. Alternatively if you would like to arrange pick up than that would also be accepted. But please note that I will only send out the alloys once payment has cleared.

Please feel to contact me for more information.

Thank you for looking.

:)

Just an update:

The four tyres are Falken and the centre caps are present.

I have also taken photos now, so if anyone would like to see them then please send me an email and I will send them through. In the meantime I will try to upload them if I can.

Thanks.

Price reduction!

Final update:

Price has been reduced to £449.99. I will wait a few more days before I put them on eBay.

Thanks.

:)

Thank you all for the interest but the wheels are now sold. I am sure that the gentleman who bought them will be happy with them. Also I forgot, I owe him a penny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom