18" or 19" AMG Wheels for W215/W220

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S65, CLK5.6TT (WIP) & RRS 5.0 SC
Looking for a set of either 18" or 19" AMG wheels for CL/S-Class, 215/220 chassis. Will consider partial sets as well, if the price is right. Not fussed about cosmetic condition, so long there are no cracks, welds or significant damage to the wheels.

18":
Wheels%20-%20AMG%20W211-209%20Style4%2018in.jpg

19":
Wheels%20-%20AMG%20W215%20Style3%2019in.jpg

If I manage to find a set of 19's I like, I've got the 18" version of the wheels in the second photo and the tyre set-up is Pirelli 285 rears and Continental 255 fronts.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm looking for a set of 19"s to replace the 18" Difda style fitted on my 2003 W215.

Had loads of trouble finding the offset for these wheels but recently saw it was et46 ........... can you confirm, please?

......... and good luck in your search - I'm looking at a set of aftermarket ones.

Stuart

If I manage to find a set of 19's I like, I've got the 18" version of the wheels in the second photo and the tyre set-up is Pirelli 285 rears and Continental 255 fronts.

Are they off your E55? If so, that won't work due to different offsets and tyre profiles. The above version of wheels for CL would have 44 and 46mm offset front and rear with 5% taller side wall that E and CLS.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm looking for a set of 19"s to replace the 18" Difda style fitted on my 2003 W215.

Had loads of trouble finding the offset for these wheels but recently saw it was et46 ........... can you confirm, please?

......... and good luck in your search - I'm looking at a set of aftermarket ones.

Stuart

Stuart, the offset is correct for standard AMG wheels but you will have to try them on to see if they clear the calipers. I would generally stay away from anything even mildly concave or with a deep dish.

Alex, I think they are CL wheels (hence the non-standard E55 tyres sizes) but I'll check the part numbers tomorrow.

Alex, I think they are CL wheels (hence the non-standard E55 tyres sizes) but I'll check the part numbers tomorrow.

Ah, gotcha. Whenever you have the time.

I would think yours are more likely to be SL55 fitment rather than CL due to the offsets. My wheels which are now my winter set are SL rather than E meaning they are a bit wider front and rear. 8.5 front and 9.5 rear compared with standard which is 8 front and 9 rear. Mine also originally had slightly oversize tyres of 255 front and 285 rear.

I've got a set of the 19" ones of your still after a set.

^^^ Sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom