18 x 8.5J Monoblocks fitment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justin1600

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
Has anyone tried fitting 8.5J x 18" Monoblocks to a W202 ?

ET47 Part number 140 401 0102

If so do they clear the inside edge of the wheel/tyre.

I thought they would be too far in, I would go for ET 37 or failing this you will need spacers

Do ET37 Genuine 18" Monoblocks exist ? if so do you have a part number as that size would be ideal.

I currently run 8J x 18" ET31 on the front with a 3mm spacer which makes it a ET28. This makes the wheel sit almost level with the wing which i don't like :(

I got a part number for a 9J x 18 AMG: HWA2104010202

The offset is 35 for that wheel so presumably wide enough for the back. You could buy maybe a set of these and then you'd have 2 staggered sets? :dk:

ideally you would want staggered on the 202!

9j's at the back fore sure!

i want 9j on my 124 rear lol!

I got a part number for a 9J x 18 AMG: HWA2104010202

The offset is 35 for that wheel so presumably wide enough for the back. You could buy maybe a set of these and then you'd have 2 staggered sets? :dk:

I have those already fitted to the rear of my car, they fit fine :thumb:

It is the front one's that I am not happy with. If ET37 8j one's exist then that would be spot on

i think the fronts you have are S class ones, wrong offset mate, you need the 37ET ones

ideally you would want staggered on the 202!

9j's at the back fore sure!

i want 9j on my 124 rear lol!

Here is the 9J proof :)

photo-15.jpg

i think the fronts you have are S class ones, wrong offset mate, you need the 37ET ones

The one's i have are:

Front 8J x 18 ET31 HWA 129 401 01 02
Rear 9J x 18 ET35 HWA 210 401 02 02

But front the same as ET28 now due to 3mm spacers :(

It's your car and so your preference but to me it looks great.

that's what im talking about!

The fitments you described is the correct sizing for a 202. you mention you have a spacer in the front. Take it off, then it'll be ok no?

It's your car and so your preference but to me it looks great.

Thanks mate :thumb:

that's what im talking about!

The fitments you described is the correct sizing for a 202. you mention you have a spacer in the front. Take it off, then it'll be ok no?

I can't take the spacers off mate, i have CLK55 AMG brakes on the front and the wheels foul the calipers without the spacers :(

Thanks mate :thumb:

I can't take the spacers off mate, i have CLK55 AMG brakes on the front and the wheels foul the calipers without the spacers :(

Ah that makes sense now, i was getting confused!

I was thinking then...on a 124 you can get these wing spacer things, they are basically like thick washers that you put in on the mounting points, not sure if they are available for a 202 but i think it would work all the same? It will space the wings out a a bit.

Ah that makes sense now, i was getting confused!

I was thinking then...on a 124 you can get these wing spacer things, they are basically like thick washers that you put in on the mounting points, not sure if they are available for a 202 but i think it would work all the same? It will space the wings out a a bit.

I was thinking these 8.5x18 ET47 AMG wheels on the front because i could put a slightly wider spacer on, say 5mm and this would make the offset on the front ET42.
Then the front wheels would be 14mm further in at the front. Hopefully would sit better and look similar to the rear :bannana:

Anyone got a W140 AMG 18" wheel that i could try on my car ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom