18inch amg alloys for w212

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flexo

hi looking for a set of 18inch alloys for my e class. would prefer the amg style ones if anyones got a set for sale
thanks

Hi
Have a set in the wanted section.
These were previously fitted to my W212 saloon and also to my E class cabriolet if they are of interest please let me know.
Centre Caps are for show only.

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 106
  • GC Wheels AMG 007.jpg
    GC Wheels AMG 007.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 105
These with tyres whole set

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120215_204150.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120215_204150.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 101
Sorry,notice I said wanted section.
These are actually for sale in the FOR SALE section.
Thanks

gilberto-thanks for replying not too keen on the design of them wheels so gonna have to leave them

b.enzo7- interested in them. how much would you be wanting for them and where are you based?

Lot easier to keep clean though and no kerb scuffs

350 wheels and tyres locking nuts i am based in northamptonshire let me no where your based if want them i can meet or deliver look out for reply on ere kool :)

I have a set of 5 spoke 18" AMG alloys from a W209 CLK..rims only no tyres. In good used condition. I believe that they are this style

thanks for all the replies. now the wheels were for my dads e class. now after reading around hes changed his mind and wants 17inch wheels due to the ride being harder on 18s.

b.enzo7- he liked the design of your wheels can i ask do you know what the name is for that style of wheels

thanks

thanks for all the replies. now the wheels were for my dads e class. now after reading around hes changed his mind and wants 17inch wheels due to the ride being harder on 18s.

Wise decision......I went from 18s to 17s for that very reason..plus I damaged a couple of 18s quite badly on potholes on the narrow lanes where I live...

I have some 18 inch AMG's for sale with tyres if you are interested in the for sale section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom