18s on standard w203?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stones88

Hi everybody!

First post here and looking forward to getting around, just purchased my CClass Coupe today so going to clean it up and take some pics!

My first question though, I feel the 16" alloys get a little lost with the car, so I'll certainly be buying some 18s... Does the car look like a tractor and need to be lowered? or do 18s fit in colfortably and not need lowering?

Has anybody got any photos of their c class coupe with standard height and 18s on?

Huge thanks!!

18" Wheel photos

Hi everybody!

First post here and looking forward to getting around, just purchased my CClass Coupe today so going to clean it up and take some pics!

My first question though, I feel the 16" alloys get a little lost with the car, so I'll certainly be buying some 18s... Does the car look like a tractor and need to be lowered? or do 18s fit in colfortably and not need lowering?

Has anybody got any photos of their c class coupe with standard height and 18s on?

Huge thanks!!

Hi
Had a C Class Coupe last year and put on 18" wheels and did not affect the ride or handling of the car.
Have attached photo of the car and a close up of the wheel so that you can see how it looks - I did not have the car lowered.
Regards
TerryView attachment 34530

View attachment 34531

Last edited by a moderator:
huge thanks for your reply, that's really helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom