18x8.5 Mandrus Emils - London £350

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattjones

Hi all,

I have these 18x8.5 Mandrus Emils for sale with three good tyres (one's legal, but has inside wear). They could do with a refurb, but they're a good set of cheap winters.

image7_zpsakvlsyuj.jpg

image6_zps420uaveh.jpg

image5_zpslkeuxqyx.jpg

image4_zpsecupbyzm.jpg

image3_zpsgrzwqcpr.jpg

image2_zpsomiw1ek2.jpg

image1_zpsfzwz04hl.jpg

£350, collection only from North London (N6).

Wondering if these would fit a 211 E55k... what are the offsets?

£200 any good ? ........xxxxx

Hi Matt

Bolt size ? 12 or 14 ?

ET ?

What brand tyres ?

Thanks

Hi guys, not sure about bolt size but Mandrus was a brand built for Mercedes so whatever's normal (never been asked that before).

Tyres are indeed Uniroyal Rainsport 2s (235/40/18) and they're ET32.

mattjones said:
Hi guys, not sure about bolt size but Mandrus was a brand built for Mercedes so whatever's normal (never been asked that before).

Tyres are indeed Uniroyal Rainsport 2s (235/40/18) and they're ET32.

Matt what car did you fit them to ? I know you had a absolutely insane w123 a few years back. Very cool :)

They were on a W126 before, but think they went on a W202 for a short spell. You're welcome to try them on if you'd like.

And thanks! It was a fun thing. I now have a W108, which demonstrates that there's nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes Benz!

mattjones said:
They were on a W126 before, but think they went on a W202 for a short spell. You're welcome to try them on if you'd like.

And thanks! It was a fun thing. I now have a W108, which demonstrates that there's nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes Benz!

Hi Matt, I believe these wheels will be using M12x1.5 bolts. I would love a set of these but I would need M14 bolt holes for my CL. Many thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom