19" CLS AMG Type III wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OneTwoNine

Car
CLS 320 CDi
Selling the original type 3 wheels that came fitted on my CLS as I am now running 20" BBS CI-R.

The wheels over all are in good condition but, could do with a refurb. Faces are silver and I've sprayed the insides matt black due to the paint flaking etc. They do have a few bits of curb rashing here and there but nothing drastic.

All wheels are straight and true. No tyres fitted to any of them.

Front Wheels
A219 401 15 02
8 1/2"J X 19 ET25

Rear Wheels
A219 401 16 02
9 1/2"J X 19 ET28

This weekend once I've had my tyres removed as I will be using them elsewhere as I have a new set of 19" BBS CI-R arriving to use as daily wheels.

Pic is of the wheels fitted to my car back in October...

13092097_10153794974229751_2194399869050376948_n.jpg

Price - £525 collected from WR11, Evesham.

£400 and I'll take them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My offer is £450 provided they have no cracks or buckled

thanks

I don't want the wheels but would like to say what a lovely colour your cls is. What a beauty. Please upload pics once new wheels are on. Thank you

My offer is £450 provided they have no cracks or buckled

thanks

Make it £480 and I'll get the tyres off Monday morning as I've not got a day off till then (joys of working in retail over christmas) and you can come and collect whenever you want.

I don't want the wheels but would like to say what a lovely colour your cls is. What a beauty. Please upload pics once new wheels are on. Thank you

Thanks bro... appreciate it :) Pics of the car on the BBS...

12509625_10153545903854751_1781153088467741415_n.jpg

Can we do £475 and you can take your time taking the tyres off, After this weekend I wont be available til the 7th Jan to pick them up.

Also beautiful car! those wheels look great with the colour combo!

Last edited:
Wow those wheels really do suite the car. Absolute stunner. :) nice one

I am more than happy to keep them locked up if you want to pay for them and pick them up when your back..? That way they are guaranteed yours.

Hi,

Yes that would be great if you can store them till I collect. So £475 and I can pay cash on collection.

Would be great if some shipping can be arranged, I'll look into it. Saves me a 300 mile round trip

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes that would be great if you can store them till I collect. So £475 and I can pay cash on collection.

Would be great if some shipping can be arranged, I'll look into it. Saves me a 300 mile round trip

I've not got anything to wrap them up at my end bud otherwise I wouldnt have had a problem doing that.

If I can drop the wheels off tomorrow wheels and tyres removed than collection on Sunday evening would be available to you.

Cheers mate, sorry won't be able to Sunday at all. Just take your time.No rush

I've not got anything to wrap them up at my end bud otherwise I wouldnt have had a problem doing that.

If I can drop the wheels off tomorrow wheels and tyres removed than collection on Sunday evening would be available to you.

Hi,

Can you please ask the mods to enable your PM so we can talk about collection payment etc?

Thanks,

Hi,

Can you please ask the mods to enable your PM so we can talk about collection payment etc?

Thanks,

No. Rules are rules: he needs 30 posts to sell. No wheels for you. Tough!

:D

Hope you're well buddy.

Ab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom