19" Genuine AMG III Wheels from CL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRan

Car
R129 SL 500
4 x Genuine AMG Mercedes 19" Staggered Alloy Wheels and Tyres

Part Nos: A2154010302 & A2154010002

These wheels were from a 2000 W215 CL500

Front: 8.5J x 19" PCD 112, ET44 Part no. A2154010002
Rears: 9.5J x 19" PCD 112, ET 46 Part no. A2154010302

These are genuine 19" AMG wheels made for the S and CL class

They will fit other models but please check before buying

Rear tyres are Kumhos and are nearing the ware bars - the fronts are nearly new toyo proxes T1Rs (maybe done 500 miles)

The wheels do really a full refurbishment, they are all in need of some love

Collection preferred for Kent but although I will try to carefully package for transport, I will not be liable if damaged in transit.

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels5.jpg

wheels6.jpg

Looking for £650 ono

Hi. I'm interested in the wheels but not currently In the position to buy them (looking at summer b4 I can) . I was just wondering if the fitment was the same as my w211. Don't really want you to go through the trouble of trying them on your w211 etc for me.

Side note are u off the bmw5 fourm?

W211 off sets are mid 30's so the CL wheels in the OP will need 10mm spacers to bring them back out of the arch.

What's the best realistic price would be for these please? considering they will need a full refurbishment
Thanks

Hi. I'm interested in the wheels but not currently In the position to buy them (looking at summer b4 I can) . I was just wondering if the fitment was the same as my w211. Don't really want you to go through the trouble of trying them on your w211 etc for me.

Side note are u off the bmw5 fourm?

I will save my back ache :)

Yes I am mostly off BMW5

What's the best realistic price would be for these please? considering they will need a full refurbishment
Thanks

Please feel free to make me an offer via PM - Considering what they go for refurbished I don't think my asking price is too far off the mark especially with £200 of front tyres

Are the tyres still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom