19 inch wheels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnlewis1964

Car
2008 C180 Kompressor.
Hi folks talked myself into thinking i need 19s on my 08 c180 4 door in black.
Advice please on size and tyre size what will fit without issues car in not lowered many thanks in advance.

These are all the OEM wheels that will fit your W204 saloon.
Mercedes C Class Saloon Alloys (W204) - Alloy Wheels Direct

Make a note of the ET (offset) front and rear of any you want to get. This is very important when finding aftermarket brands that the ET will match your car. (An ET within 5mm of OEM should be OK).
If you are looking for aftermarket wheels, make sure they are Mercedes fitment (5x112PCD) and check your bolts before fitting. Some wheels use tapered bolts, OEM bolts are radius head.
Finally if you get staggered wheels , (rears wider than the fronts) you will need Front: 225/35R19 , Rear 255x30xR19.
Same size wheels front and rear will be 8.5j and use 225x35xR19.

These are all the OEM wheels that will fit your W204 saloon.
Mercedes C Class Saloon Alloys (W204) - Alloy Wheels Direct

Make a note of the ET (offset) front and rear of any you want to get. This is very important when finding aftermarket brands that the ET will match your car. (An ET within 5mm of OEM should be OK).
If you are looking for aftermarket wheels, make sure they are Mercedes fitment (5x112PCD) and check your bolts before fitting. Some wheels use tapered bolts, OEM bolts are radius head.
Finally if you get staggered wheels , (rears wider than the fronts) you will need Front: 225/35R19 , Rear 255x30xR19.
Same size wheels front and rear will be 8.5j and use 225x35xR19.
Many Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom