19" Wald Duchatalet alloy wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely wheels, shame he didn't put some protection down on the ground before he put them there:doh:

!Bk0V0eQ!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-C4Es-f!zwd)BLZJFerEs!~~_3.JPG

:doh:

Be aware of this guy... I bought my previous SL AMG alloys from him for my CLK500, he's a trader of wheels Split Rim Clinic
One of my rears was buckled.... I sourced another off ebay but just be aware....

I think this is Zack Noor

Ive bought a couple of sets from him and he has been top notch..

others on here have also bought from him.

I was sersiously considering some AMG's he had or has on ebay.

I know Zack well.

Me & my mates have bought a fair few sets of wheels of him over the years, from Mercs & E30 BM's to Golfs etc...

One thing is for certain, he always has rare & wonderfull wheels in stock.... Dont quite know how he manages to keep doing it..

oh, aand he's owned a W124 E500/500E for years....

Wald and Duchatelet ?

They are two separate firms last time i checked, or did they merge ?

talbir

It is Zack, I've had a set off him and it was just as described. BBS RS's that he'd bought for his E500 and then discovered they didn't clear the brake calipers.

He sources a lot from Europe - or used to, I'm not sure the same bargains appear with the Euro as it is now.

Looks like he just lost his 100% positive....

For about the 8th time....

talbir

Looks like he just lost his 100% positive....

For about the 8th time....

talbir

Feedback approaching 1900,

over 100 positives in the last 12 months...odds are a monkey is going to screw that up.

I deal on eBay and so do you, you know the score, there really are some ignorant ***** out there and they seem to be drawn to eBay.

His feedback reads like a glowing report.

mate has used him and i met him once. was open and honest as far as i could tell. Defo a man who likes his rims!

Yep, i know Zack well, have met him a couple of times even, sold him wheels and exhausts.

talbir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom