190 cosworth container find

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The 190 cos does not look in great health.

I had one of these in the day wish i had kept it.

Hardly a "find" given matey has owned it for 10 years.

Seems to be that people bung in "barn find" in the title rather than "spares or repairs" when selling ropey old cars.

Strathcarron is at the end of a sea loch on the West Coast of Scotland near The Isle of Skye and thus fairly remote to the bulk of prospective buyers- I'm not sure if the seller has factored that into their reserve price?

Strathcarron is at the end of a sea loch on the West Coast of Scotland near The Isle of Skye and thus fairly remote to the bulk of prospective buyers- I'm not sure if the seller has factored that into their reserve price?

Looks like the container may well have floated up the loch before reaching dry land. Any ships lost a container?

Hardly a "find" given matey has owned it for 10 years.

Seems to be that people bung in "barn find" in the title rather than "spares or repairs" when selling ropey old cars.

It does say "Sold as spares or repair" in the description. Gearbox/turret/pedal box/clutch etc must be worth a good few hundred on it's own I would have thought.

There's some value in the registration number.

There's some value in the registration number.

The car has to have an MOT before the plate can be put on retention. Which is never going to happen with this car

Nick Froome

Auto-mobile said:
Wheels are not factory fit and a shipping container is hardly "dry stored"

A metal container in damp cold Scotland with a metal object inside must be the perfect habitat for tin worm to flourish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom