190D w201 Biodiesel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skunkworks

Car
Mitsubishi Delica
Hi anybody got any experiance running one of these on beautifull bio.

I assume that its simply fill her up, and keep a spare fuel filter lying about?

Thanks

Matt

Try here loads of info, you could also run it on straight veg oil or reused veg oil.

Thanks Andy.

Hey I see your another northern fella. Nice to meet ya. :D

I have a good source for processed wvo biodeisel - to be honest it works out cheaper then using virgin. I'm confident that the w124 300d works with no conversion/mods. This vehicle i'm less sure. I'll have browse round that forum.......it is a good resource.

Ta

Matt

Were you based Matt?
Welcome to both Forums :thumb:.

Hi Andy and thanks.

Im based in chorley mate, not that far from you really. Feel a bit of a fraud on the site at the moment, not having located my Mercedes yet. But am a regular bio user, get it from a guy just outside of Preston, and stick it in the Mitsi, just keen to get hold of a 300d now - get that running on bio and happy days.

Plan one day, maybe even this year to build my own plant - its a bit daunting though - i've read the vegatableoildiesel forum till me head spins. :eek:

Still baby steps, get the missus a new motor then concentrate on the bio plant.

Matt

If you love the cheap fuel now, just wate till you get your own plant up and running.
Mine costs me about 7 pence per liter, you cant get much cheaper than that,
unless you run filtered WVO then it really is penneys.

Hi from another 'veggie'.

190D or E300D are fine bio or WVO cars without any mods... at best a heat exchanger may be worth fitting, but really its not needed.

cheers

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom