190E - C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Tuner Transplants Classic Mercedes 190E 2.5 16 EVO Body On A Modern C63 AMG | Carscoops

Came across this, not sure if it’s been posted before. A lot of time and money must have gone into this project. I’m sure it will divide opinion, I wouldn’t commission one but would love to see it turn up at one of our meetings ;)

B7-D0-A9-F3-8-B76-44-E0-A5-AD-B0-B0-E57917-C6.jpg

Last edited:
Although I 100% understand the thinking, from a purist angle I don’t like the thought of the dynamics of *that* car having *that* size lump in and the interior just looks a mess; the pre-facelift W204 interior saw quite a drop in feel and materials and to put it in a W201...

With what he’s spent he could have probably bought an Evo and had change!

This reminds me of the max power days (anyone remember that magazine?) but on a bigger scale. I for one like the idea and the concept, as I always loved the 190E but thought it could do with more power.

Would be interested to see how it drives and what the final interior looks like. If it there were pictures with the article I could not see them.

This reminds me of the max power days (anyone remember that magazine?) but on a bigger scale. I for one like the idea and the concept, as I always loved the 190E but thought it could do with more power.

Would be interested to see how it drives and what the final interior looks like. If it there were pictures with the article I could not see them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A video made up of stills from the build :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom