190e Cossie on Wheeler Dealers on Discovery Turbo channel 523 at the moment!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kbhogalW126

Car
'98 W140 S320
Check it out now!

On again as we speak - Discovery Turbo, Channel 221 on Virgin

Seen this episode before, theres also another one on a W213 230E

I've watched them all countless times. Brewer is a bit of a berk, but it's part of the charm. Easy viewing too.

I love the idea of these programs, but on this occasion they murder a lovely car IMHO. :crazy:

The worst part for me is that they ruin the suspension. They fit cheap generic shocks and springs to the rear (instead of the proper SLS system), and the ride height is comical afterwards. I think they reckon that the reason is cost, but then they blow £300 or something on a tacky CD player.

Arghh :devil: :eek: LOL

Will

Classic Brewer comments:

"Is our Prestige Powerhouse ready yet?"
"I knew you had a bit of infinity with it"
"He knows a few things about Cossies and he's after a Thunder Saloon"
"I put a modern equialent in, but I've put the original Blaupunkt in the boot so when you sell it it's all original"*

* So Mike, if an original stereo is a positie feature when selling a car, why did you put that thing in it??

The black car he had a go in looked very very nice.

I seen this one too, I was after a 190E cossie, i was wanting one for years, i had a 190E auto and put a cossie kit on it, but now my son saw this amg in a car mag and showed it to me, so then i got it, i took a liking to it straight away! and im so pleased i now know what a c43 really is!! i never took much notice to the amg models before, just the 190E cosworth as i did'nt know much about MB's. But now ive experienced AMG, i dont think i would go any thing else in mercedes benz!

Joby.

The black car he had a go in looked very very nice.

It's now RIP.

The guy who owned that car was a member on a 190 forum that I use, I think he has another now which is also turbocharged!

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom