190e parts for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

der Bartige

Car
190e 2.0
Yo people,

I've got a few parts for 190e for sale (in SOUTH EAST LONDON) if anyone is interested. Open to offers on all of them. Having trouble with uploading pics at the mo :fail, so if anyone interested pm's me their number or email, i can send via WhatsApp or Email attachment.

1. 4x 15" Intra AMG style alloys 7jx15 H2 with tyres. 205/60 r15, Goodyear and Mohawks. Curb scuffs including a sizable one, but centre parts are clean and solid. £130 ono. Collection only as they're big items.

2. 190e genuine front LEFT wing in white with plastic guard and clear/slight smoked indicator light cover. Few surface rust bubbles, still a solid wing. £30 ono. Collection only again. **Provisionally sold**

3. Zebrano gear knob for auto car £35 ono plus p&p, have no idea how much it'll cost, as of yet.

4. 190e auto gear wooden surround, with switches on there including the black plastic that surrounds the auto gear shifter. Different one from what i have in my car. This one seems to have a rolling dial with some sort of volume symbol? Unfortunately it does have a hairline crack on it, which i didn't notice until now. £30 ono. Ideally collection, as i think too delicate to send, but i'll leave it your discretion.

5. Got a front left headlight for 190e. Has a chip on the glass. It's a salvage from a breakers. £30.

I do have a set of 4 wheels inc tyres with the original 190e 'moon' hubcaps on them, i'm not sure if i want to sell them yet though, as they need a fair bit work and one is cracked but fixable, but part of me is open to offers

postimg.org/gallery/x4h2gqy0/2f421c3a/ for the link to the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom