190E Sports suspension confusion-on a 2.0?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classicmel

Car
Mercedes 190e
Hi, I ordered some wishbones and as per my other post I have found that one was for sports suspension and the other was for standard, however, the only difference in the two were just the rear bushes, one being tapered for standard and squared for sports... Had my old suspension checked and it has the large bushes so this would say they are the sports suspension arms along with mercedes logo.. mine is supposedly a standard/ basic model 2.0 E 1989, it doesn't even have 2.0 badge to the boot as some did. So i'm confused because I have had a nightmare trying to get a pair with the same sized bushes front and rear.. i'm going for Lemforder now, well shortly anyhow only I could not find a delphi sports right hand side.. Not sure if this all makes any sense.. I have no idea where to check but I cannot see it making any difference if it is only that rear bush size that is different. Anyone have any ideas please?

Take your chassis number to a Mercedes dealership and ask them which are the correct parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom