1957 sls off old 300 sl for sale more expensive than current sls models??!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Howard said:
Too much merlot with the roast this afternoon ? ;)
fight,fight,fight...!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

The car is no longer for sale btw!;)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

It's expensive because it's old and rare, and that demands a high price for those with the money.

I too, like the OP (probably), aren't into classic cars. I just don't get it. I wouldn't want an old car full stop, and certainly wouldn't pay more for one.

Even the "legendary" e-type jag, I just think it looks like a catfish. It's mildly pretty, but has no features, isn't that fast given it's engine size and will fold in half in an accident, which is more likely as it's no tech to keep you on the road.

A great post, says a lot - there's eating & drinking in that! Delighted to say I'm full and far from dehydrated. :D

The only time that threads kick off ( other than Friday / Saturday night ) is Sunday afternoon ! :D

Can you people not speak? Do you go around day to day communicating with emoticons and utterances??

I gave my opinion, I didn't need some guy facepalming like I've just said something ridiculous. It's an opinion, that's all.

This BB = nice place to read about car. Not nice place to listen to opinion of 20 or 30 know it all bully. They spoil everything. Always same few spoil for everybody else.

Best ignore and spend energy where wanted.

Can you people not speak? Do you go around day to day communicating with emoticons and utterances??

I gave my opinion, I didn't need some guy facepalming like I've just said something ridiculous. It's an opinion, that's all.

And neilrr was giving his opinion too. Is he not allowed a differing opinion to yours? ;)

This BB = nice place to read about car. Not nice place to listen to opinion of 20 or 30 know it all bully. They spoil everything. Always same few spoil for everybody else.

Best ignore and spend energy where wanted.

Always the newbs that grumble , want to change everything to suit their temperament ;)

Always the newbs that grumble , want to change everything to suit their temperament ;)

wondering why mbclub not have plenty new member who post more than few times, your comment perhaps give me biggest clue.

That's conjecture IMHO.

Regardless of threads like these, most new members join to ask a few tech questions then leave. Which is fair enough.

Reading back through this thread makes for a laugh. Most reasonable people would see it that way. Let's not make this out to be anything more than it actually is.

That's conjecture IMHO. Let's not make this out to be anything more than it actually is.

what it is, is open to the conjecture too no?

Same as any subject offense. It is how recipient felt, not how provider intended. Same on mbclub as in life. Let guy be offended, it his right. Not others to deny him that feeling, even if people might think he mistaken.

Mx.

This is brilliant , keep going....

wondering why mbclub not have plenty new member who post more than few times, your comment perhaps give me biggest clue.

Sorry :dk:

I am a terrible person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom