1964 220SE B coupe barn find

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I saw it in the flesh when it had just come in (I was there to sort my BMW 2002). It looked superb for its age, mildly rusted bumpers being the only evident deterioration.

I rather like the Volvo. My grandfather had 2 of them many years ago. Great cars.

No front wing covers in use while bending over with zipped jackets, not very professional IMHO

Absoultely adore these 220 SE B coupes. Are they restoring this model for sale?

Any ideas how much they typically go for?

Eclectic Cars was featured in last week's Autocar, which ran an article on their MG SVs.

Love the Bertone Fiat Dino, though perhaps not in that colour. The Audi 80 is also a delight to see, almost as though it had never left the showroom.

Crazy price. I'd prefer this one for similar money

47236.jpg

Or, for £14-16000 estimate...

132913742539855.jpg

Crazy price. I'd prefer this one for similar money

Or, for £14-16000 estimate...

Indeed. Both of those are beautiful examples, although I am not really a fan of any cabrio, just not enough good weather to make it worthwhile in the UK IMHO, plus the crazy price differentials they command and a distinct lack of rollover protection.

The £14-16k SEB seems quite reasonably priced if it goes for around that mark as I recall seeing several examples listed for low £20k ish over the past few years. Could be a sensible investment for someone, as far as a car can be a sensible investment, assuming the renovation/rot removal was completed to a good standard. A gorgeous looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom