1964 220SEB coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
I am bidding on this .... what do people think its worth? Is the Buy it Now fair?

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

$(KGrHqEOKn!E5tQrI1CBBOjLe)wDfg~~60_12.JPG

Marc

If it's as good as the pictures are then it's worth £15k all day long, i'd want to see it in person before bidding though.

That is gorgeous Smillion - as swannymere says, if as described then worth 15k all day long and would remain a bargain even with all your shipping/paperwork costs etc. Do you know someone who can have a look at it for you?

u need to check the following, make sure it is an import from europe, and can be proven via letter from mercedes then u pay no import duty as the car was registered in europe, budget for 2k for shipping, try to go for convertible if u can afford it, and 280 se 3.5 version both are more expensive than coupe.

Wow that is absolutely stunning.

So stunning :) :)

It looks fantastic. If the seller seems straight and the car really is like that then jump on a cheap fight over there this weekend and do a deal on it :thumb:

You're not going to find another one like it, are you?

Sorry, I personally have no idea on what it's really worth but it looks absolutley stunning.

Good luck!

Properly Stunning!

I've seen them for a lot more here, but as mentioned depends on condition.

Definitely worth checking out!

Its a fair price for a stunning example and would cost more to restore a barn find these days, go for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom