1969 Mercedes-Benz 250 W114

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woody m3evo

Car
Mercedes 250 W114
As promised in my introduction here is my new project that I picked up last month after agreeing a price with the old owner a few weeks before.

Lots of plans including fully re-painting the whole in white, air ride & possibly a set of split rims, also will be running white walls on the original wheels.

The night we picked the car up as it had no brakes fitted at the time.

And a few from before when I first looked at the car.

Lots more to come so watch this space. :D

First small update.

Fitted some new plates that tie in with the cars era a bit better.

Also had a clean up inside & added a few of my retro touches from my e21.

Its been a while but here is a small update.

Car went in for its Mot which uncovered a lot of work that needed doing just to get it on the road which I did expect but not quite so much.

Some of the bad bits that I got pictures of.

While the car was getting the work done I started ordering parts ready for when I got the car back.

First was some nice new split rims that I wanted before anyone else did on one of these W114.

Mercedes Barock wheels made into 3 piece splits.

Test fitting showed that I would need to space out quite a lot.

So I ordered these H&R 30mm spacers.

These were perfect for the fronts but will need bigger ones for the rear which I will order once the airride has been fitted just in case I go out to far.

Then I got some tyres fitted.

Fronts.

Rears.

I also picked up a cheap headunit for now on eBay, which I will upgrade to a becker one at a later stage.

Then I found a rear window blind on eBay also which I just had to buy.

And then ive had this AA badge at home for as long as I can remember which I also to add to the front grille.

Then to top it all off probably the coolest things ive ever bought.

White Walls.

Fitted.

Please ignore any of the bad bits of bodywork you can see as I know is it a state at the moment, once back from having its airride fitted it will be going into the bodyshop for a full make over.

Last weekend when I dropped it off at Studio Incar.

More updates soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom