1973 450 SL (R107)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NOMONEYBUTAMERC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
BMW X1 . Porsche 968 Boxster
Now up for sale is my 450 v8 . Having owned it for 9 years , now is the time to let it go. Previously owned for 23 years by Colin Swatton Classic cars , Wiltshire it was sold due to his wifes poor health . MOT until July , passed last year with no advisories , and is now eligible for MOT and Road Tax Exemption. Insurance for me (aged 66) is £126 a year. Car is in good condition for age , but the non- original paintwork is poor (not rusty) in places. Prior to me purchasing the car from Colin the car was underbody cleaned and undersealed. Like me the car is beginning to show its age and would benefit from some tlc .If you want a "sports" car this is probably not for you as it handles like a cabin cruiser . Comes with good hood and hardtop .New Avon tyres on rear , recent oil change, new distributor cap , plugs and lead. Please bear in mind it is 45 years old . It is also one of the cheapest roadworthy R107`s for sale in the U.K. If you want a mint one be prepared to pay £30k . Mine is £4750 firm .Sorry no part - exchanges, car will be released only on cleared funds , not bitcoins or camels please. Photos to follow.

Now SOLD . I will certainly miss the old girl , but sold to a very nice chap on the forum . Hope he gets as much enjoyment as I have had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom