1983 FIAT X1/9 VS Loads of Spares Included (1983) Tax/Mot - £750.00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't tell Tiff.

Saw these last year.

[YOUTUBE]ydhB1eREthc[/YOUTUBE]

Real fun little cars,and that ones excellent for it's years,nice project for someone,as they are getting extremely rare.

A friend gave me a lift to Portsmouth in his once, we were on the A3 when he put the headlights on ... you could feel it decelerate when they popped up! :D

I hankered after one in my "yoof", I'll stick with my 1990 MR2 Turbo now thanks, rust free and reliable fun :D

A friend gave me a lift to Portsmouth in his once, we were on the A3 when he put the headlights on ... you could feel it decelerate when they popped up! :D

Back when I had my X1/9 on the road, I gave a colleague a lift down to a business partner's premises in Hampshire, and he couldn't stop laughing at the way the petrol gauge needle used to jiggle about while we were driving.

Back when I had my X1/9 on the road, I gave a colleague a lift down to a business partner's premises in Hampshire, and he couldn't stop laughing at the way the petrol gauge needle used to jiggle about while we were driving.

I love the previous ownership stories that you get with these type of threads - keep em' coming! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom