1987 Lancia Delta S4 stradale VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY - On eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, it's a collector's car... and I have no garage, so won't be collecting any cars! :(

But it's really very nice. :thumb:

For the record, I drive a brand new Lancia Delta 1600 HF Turbo once... but I guess it is not the same :D

Last edited:
Yes it nice but I`d buy a house for that money

£150,000??? WTF?!

Each to his own, but sort of reminds me of a souped up Nova :) Whatever the heritage/pedigree they can keep it for that money.

But at that price you could buy a ferrari or an aston new not a very old lancia no matter how collectable it is.............

A 600 grosser costs less than half that and looks much better :devil:

But at that price you could buy a ferrari or an aston new not a very old lancia no matter how collectable it is.............

A 600 grosser costs less than half that and looks much better :devil:
And the old Lancia will be fantastically reliable and won't give a minute's trouble !

£150,000??? WTF?!

Each to his own, but sort of reminds me of a souped up Nova :) Whatever the heritage/pedigree they can keep it for that money.

Whether any car is worth that sort of money is a moot point, but as long as it's not over inflated in price then it is a reasonable buy.

I've recently seen an advert for a much tattier Citroen BX for £100k

One off rally cars will command high values. I wouldn't mind one as a play thing.

At least then you would purchase a car that looks as if it goes fast.:eek: ;)

It does look as if it goes fast. The speedo reads 20kmh when standing still.

Anyone notice how much the rear tyre edge is worn?

Last edited:
In their E BAY "item specifics" They say its RHD ---oops!:eek:
All the tyres [ fronts also ] appear very worn on the edges. The road cars were among the first to be equipped with asymmetric tread Pirellis so maybe that's something to do with it? Like all these space frame "rally specials" I reckon these cars were pretty lethal in a major crash as Toivonen and co-driver Sergio Cresto found out to their cost on the 1986 Tour de Corse. Lancia Delta S4
and
Lancia Delta S4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I understand the history of this car, but that price has quite literally been plucked out of the air. :confused:
If there is someone out there insane enough to pay that sort of money for that sort of car, then fair play. :eek:

£150k asked and they provide a couple of average pics and 40 or so words - no effort applied whatsoever.

That car will sit and sit at that price.

It's not an Integrale, it's an S4. There are a few around in Europe for around €150-160k, and a recent sale at abour €160k, so it's not far of the current market price.

That's a (de-tuned) road car though, rather than the rally version? Would anyone really pay £150k for that :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom