1989 300 C124 Breaking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry to ask but could you be a bit more specific? Are you replacing an existing system or retro fitting a headlight washer system into a car that currently has none?

Working back from the business end, there are wipers, jets, hoses, wiring loom to power the arms, wiring loom to power headlights (the washers work off the headlight loom), the headlight washer pump on the washer reservoir, the washer reservoir itself, relays, fuses.

Sorry to ask but could you be a bit more specific? Are you replacing an existing system or retro fitting a headlight washer system into a car that currently has none?

Working back from the business end, there are wipers, jets, hoses, wiring loom to power the arms, wiring loom to power headlights (the washers work off the headlight loom), the headlight washer pump on the washer reservoir, the washer reservoir itself, relays, fuses.
I want to retrofit the sistem to a car that doesn't have it.

I admire you for setting yourself this challenge!

Now I understand your project I can pull out the parts you need. Off hand before researching I can see say you'll need wipers (obviously ) wiring looms, relays and a different washer tank if yours doesn't have the plug for the second pump. If you need a tank let me know, the one I have is pretty clean and you can have it for £20. Then all the fluid lines and the lower headlight trims which I have but they are red.

There are no separate switches for the washer system, they work when the headlights are on and you wash your windscreen.

I will do the whole system for £100, the price does NOT include the headlights.

Ok i am fine with it. Obviously without headlights, but with the headlights trims on which sit the wipers. ( i will anyway paint them green).
Please pm me.

It appears I cannot PM you, I get this message: "You may not start a conversation with Cavaliere because of his or her privacy settings."

Your profile says you are in Bucharest, is that where you need the parts sent?

Definitely wouldn't scrap the car with the engine as the 3 litre m103 is a p.o.p upgrade for the 2.6 190e. Bung on eBay as a rolling engine - it will sell for more than scrap value !

Thanks for the info poorman' Unfortunately she's not exactly rolling cos I've had the alloys off it. Bit short sighted of me considering the car is at the bottom end of a gravel drive, doh!

Bad news I'm afraid, only the main headlight washer arm motor is working. The slave motor for the other (passenger?) side is shot...1558191451241-1579809762.jpg

Hi bud. sorry, but do you mean the interior trim on the rear pillars (I wont dare start a discussion on whether its a B or C pillar when talking about pillarless coupes!)

This one: B pillar trim.jpg

Hi Seaside Pete, yes I need to this trims, rear panels and door cards, all left and right.... Can you ship to Malaysia?

Last edited:
Hi Seaside Pete, yes I need to this trims, rear panels and door cards, all left and right.... Can you ship to Malaysia?
Hello. Would love to help you out.

But how on earth do I ship to Malaysia!

An old work mate of mine who was Malay used to send home all sorts but he would hire a container. You don't happen to have family/friends here in the UK who can help arrange shipment do do?

I have no idea where to start. What sort of documentation do I need? What are the packaging rules, labeling?

Sorry to fire a load of questions but we need to help each other here!

Hello. Would love to help you out.

But how on earth do I ship to Malaysia!

An old work mate of mine who was Malay used to send home all sorts but he would hire a container. You don't happen to have family/friends here in the UK who can help arrange shipment do do?

I have no idea where to start. What sort of documentation do I need? What are the packaging rules, labeling?

Sorry to fire a load of questions but we need to help each other here!
There seem to be a few companies who claim to take care of everything including customs but I'm guessing it won't be cheap.

Let me see if I can get a quote.

Where in Malaysia do you need the parts to go?

I did i'm afraid. 2019!

How time flies. Its my anniversary today, doesn't feel like - 236,688 hours since meeting the wife - more like 236,687

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom