1989 300 C124 Breaking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
S/S/P Thanks i was looking for a pair of exhaust manifolds .I am about ti remove mine to get them sand blasted and ceramic coated and then to replace studs and nuts . ...If i had a pair i could get them sand blasted over the winter and do the job in spring .Regards Trev

There seem to be a few companies who claim to take care of everything including customs but I'm guessing it won't be cheap.

Let me see if I can get a quote.

Where in Malaysia do you need the parts to go?
Hi mate. Actually I'd imported door cards and rear panels from UK as well about two years ago and the parcel received is perfect.

You are right, there are some courier companies which will take care of everything from point A to B, including customs and so on. Well, I understand that the shipping cost might be costly especially due to recent high rising if the shipping cost. Just quote me no problem ☺️☺️

If it's okay I will be taking the retractable belt sets as well....

Million thanks for help offered, appreciate it ☺️☺️

Thought I would PM you but I can't - perhaps you haven't made enough posts of something....

Perhaps instead of me sending you just the bits you have asked for, which due to size and weight are probably going to have to go on a pallet, why don't we fill up that pallet and you just take everything i've got? I'm guessing Merc parts are hard to find in Malaysia and perhaps you can spin off the bits you don't need to others in your country and make a bit of money in the process?

I'd have to itemise it all and would be happy to take pictures of everything but in short - I have just about an entire interior available except carpets and headliner. So door cards, dash, wheel, gear selector, wood trims, switches....... I've got all the seats too which are powered but I fancy holding onto those to make some furniture!

Too be honest I wouldn't want much for all of it.

What do you think?

S/S/P Thanks i was looking for a pair of exhaust manifolds .I am about ti remove mine to get them sand blasted and ceramic coated and then to replace studs and nuts . ...If i had a pair i could get them sand blasted over the winter and do the job in spring .Regards Trev
Shame. I only have interior parts left now :(

Thought I would PM you but I can't - perhaps you haven't made enough posts of something....

Perhaps instead of me sending you just the bits you have asked for, which due to size and weight are probably going to have to go on a pallet, why don't we fill up that pallet and you just take everything i've got? I'm guessing Merc parts are hard to find in Malaysia and perhaps you can spin off the bits you don't need to others in your country and make a bit of money in the process?

I'd have to itemise it all and would be happy to take pictures of everything but in short - I have just about an entire interior available except carpets and headliner. So door cards, dash, wheel, gear selector, wood trims, switches....... I've got all the seats too which are powered but I fancy holding onto those to make some furniture!

Too be honest I wouldn't want much for all of it.

What do you think?
Well, I think it's okay if you can make a list of what you have there. So we will see which is more suitable. Thanks 👍

Hi bud. Sorry for poor response, had a wee break away with the family before schools back here started up again and it's been manic at work!

I will get round to pulling all the parts together and taking some pictures over the next few days.

Not enough time in the day at the moment!

Hope you're well

Hi Ultimate. I've not forgotten! Just been very busy of late, sorry. I have now collected together all the parts I have.

Every box in this picture is full of them, and then there's all four side windows (Front and rear screens have sold) and door panels which are not in the pic below.

I will get round to unpacking and itemising amd photographing all the bits in the boxes asap.

Please have patience with me!

Regards, Pete.

Screenshot_20210920-194305_Photos.jpg

Hi Ultimate. I've not forgotten! Just been very busy of late, sorry. I have now collected together all the parts I have.

Every box in this picture is full of them, and then there's all four side windows (Front and rear screens have sold) and door panels which are not in the pic below.

I will get round to unpacking and itemising amd photographing all the bits in the boxes asap.

Please have patience with me!

Regards, Pete.

View attachment 118745hi Pete, so sorry about that. Just worrying since it's been quite long time didn't get any reply from you. Take your time, no worries 😊😊

Hi bud, sorry Iknow you are busy, if you don’t mind can you please send me the important items 1st? Since I have to get my car done 😅😅

Hi there. This is probably best done with a PM but I still don't seem able to message you privately :(

Am I right in thinking the important items are the rear pillar interior panels and the door cards? Just clarify for me though please, when you say door cards, do you mean the rear passenger side panels (of course with this being the coupe there are no rear door cards!)

And I really do need some kind of address so that I can try and work out how to send these items to you - Your in Malaysia?

Hi there. This is probably best done with a PM but I still don't seem able to message you privately :(

Am I right in thinking the important items are the rear pillar interior panels and the door cards? Just clarify for me though please, when you say door cards, do you mean the rear passenger side panels (of course with this being the coupe there are no rear door cards!)

And I really do need some kind of address so that I can try and work out how to send these items to you - Your in Malaysia?
Yep, guess I don't reach the numbers of post to open the DM session......

Here is my address:

Lot 3460, Jalan Monorel 1,
Kawasan Industri Jalan Monorel,
Sungai Choh,
48000 Rawang,
Selangor,
Malaysia.

Items in need (at the moment)

1) rear pillar covers
2) retractable seat belt presenter sets
3) door panels with rear panels and switches
4) rear speaker board

Please quote for these above whilst we see what to do with the rest later 😊😊

Hi ultimate. I have rear pillar covers, rear door cards, rear armrests but I can find the damn switches. I also have passenger seat belt presenter, drivers side sold ages ago.

Don't have rear speaker board sorry.

Do you need front door cards also? I have those if so

Ultimate hi. Still looking. To he honest I've been preoccupied so very sorry. Next post shows what I've been upto.

Sorry again. I have this entire weekend to look everywhere

So as mentioned, I've been a bit preoccupied of late installing this....

20211130_185823.jpgScreenshot_20211130-185843_Gallery.jpg

2 post finally in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom