1989 300 C124 Breaking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, I'm interested in c124 cream interior, if it is still available please contact me to my email: [email protected]
Tnx

Hi Igor. The only interior bits I have left are dash and center console I'm afraid. Door cards and other interior trims are promised to Ultimate.

Hi Ultimate. I must be doing something wrong because I can't seem to get sensible quotes for sending you parts. I need a parcel approx 120cm x 100cm x 15cm at around 10kg and getting really expensive quotes. Parcel hero is £270, FedEx is £470!

Can you get any better?

Hi bud, thanks for the quote..... So how about all the selected parts cost without shipping ?? So I could calculate my cost of restoration.....

Hi Ultimate. I must be doing something wrong because I can't seem to get sensible quotes for sending you parts. I need a parcel approx 120cm x 100cm x 15cm at around 10kg and getting really expensive quotes. Parcel hero is £270, FedEx is £470!

Can you get any better?
Hi bud, still busy? 😅

Thanks for that link Neil but I've tried them. They dont have any services to collect from me and deliver to Malaysia.

And hi Ultimate.

Like I put in my message buddy, I've looked and looked but cannot find a delivery service that can deliver to you for a sensible cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom