1989 MERCEDES 300 SE AUTO SILVER G REG Spares/Repair - Great Description!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Doesn't look bad, what would he have said about my C124?!

Who thinks Ted will win the bet?

Steve is a brave man, Ted will win the bet this year or possibly next at the worst, but what matters most is that Steve has offered the car for salvation or appendices for others in the first instance, I have offered sympathy to Steve earlier via Text message, maybe others can do the same and offer some kind of regard for trying to keep the mark alive?

Lol....seems like he is up for a joke and quite a good guy where stray MB officianados are concerned...text your questions....his number is on the advert!

His Rover 75 description starts off

Just arrived and making its debut here on your computer screen.

If you have read some of my advertisements here on planet Ebay before you will know that the 75 is one of my all time favourites along with its MG cousin.

I've had counselling sessions, therapy and seen my doctor about this addiction - she ended up buying a Tourer from me. (in trophy blue metallic)

:)

And on his Fiat 126 description:

The seating material was never designed to last 20 plus years so the covers are concealing material resembling grandad's string vest. Worst area of rust is photographed at the front under the bonnet which will require welding.

Lads buy this for the lady in your life and you'll have peace and harmony. She'll leave home.

^ Still good value at £1350.

Wings look unblemished as are the bumper chromes.

Nice colour with black leather interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom