1989 Mercedes-Benz Coupe 3588cc GENUINE BRABUS 3.6 MANUAL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350_Coupe

Car
2005 C350 Coupe SE
1989 Mercedes-Benz Coupe 3588cc GENUINE BRABUS 3.6 MANUAL | eBay

$(KGrHqR,!iwE4qiQrEZ+BOOR0fu)rg~~_12.JPG

Cat d repair, looks good from the pictures

Been for sale ages that one. Was £20k IIRC

Bobby Dazzler: you are correct on the original price.

Was also a member's car. He sold it on ebay, and before the buyer collected, it was written off.

This person isn't mentioning all the damaged which was caused. From memory, it suffered rear end damage, including boot floor and front end light damage, plus very light side damage (jsut paint work here, IIRC).

No way is it worth £15k. It's missing it's original Brabus wheels, the o/s headlight appears to be a facelift item and it's missing colour coded grill. The exhaust is also wonky!

It's rare, and being a C124 fan, I would love to own it. However I think the owner wants to recoup their repair costs and it's simply not worth the price wanted.

Darren

If you can be bothered to search for it , there is a thread on it , huge damage.

It was parked on an unlit road at night and rear ended at 40mph by a space bus type thing IIRC .

£15k is a joke, £5k maybe

Last edited:
Was Nav's car (klp92). We thought long and hard about buying it back but the damage was too extensive.

Iv got a lovely set of 17x8 Brabus Mono II's that would look just right on that car....

For something under £5K, I would gladly part with my 2.5-16 to make room for for that coupe....

Where did you get them from ? off Nav ?

I was going to have the interior out of it when it was 'bumped' :rolleyes: , but couldn't get my act together in time.

IIRC Nav sold them to Simon for his 210 estate, and I subsequently bought them from him. Unless Nav had 2 sets, of course, which with Nav is more than possible!

Last edited:
Whats the offset ?

how would damage like that be classed as Cat D?

surely a Cat C no?

I remember that thread outlining the damage on this car and the seller is a joke stating that it was only the back panel that was damaged!! Cheeky ****

Last edited:
Staggered ?

Wondering what they would look like on a 208 CLK ? :rolleyes:

As Dash says, not staggered. 8x17 all round. You're welcome to try them though, the rounded shape could work well.

Sounds like they are these one's .......

Part No. 412 807 30 RDK
Design: IV
Construction: one-piece
Size: 8.0 x 17
ET: 30
Bolt Set (1 set per wheel): SP-M12-15-36

correct ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom