1990 300 ce-24

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like it too but need to see a few more pictures perhaps!

It's rusty............look at the front wings, rear wings etc, also needs a diff rebuild, and on an auto locking diff that is big bucks, unusual and high specification mind you.

How to buy that, remove the multicontour seats and send them to NZL for Bruce...??

Great spec and refreshing to see a well written (if slightly overblown) ad. Nice to see offers invited at a realistic price as well.

On the downside, it is very blue.

It's rusty............look at the front wings, rear wings etc, also needs a diff rebuild, and on an auto locking diff that is big bucks, unusual and high specification mind you.

Yes it's got rust but at the price I'd be more worried if it didn't show some. As for the ASD, it's seeping rather than really leaking, easy to have a dry one that needs a rebuild too.

I reckon this could be a great drive while you restore car. All it needs from an aesthetic point of view is a smarter interior but even that's not a must have.

I was recently very interested in acquiring a 300-24 saloon or coupe and if I hadn't purchased something else I'd be viewing this car.

Rare SLS on a coupe too! Shame it's not leather, but I guess it can appeal to some as timeless.

Rare SLS on a coupe too! Shame it's not leather, but I guess it can appeal to some as timeless.

I'm surprised with the spec on the car it didn't have leather or velour. Then again, back then there was some really odd spec'ed Merc's about. On the other hand that makes them a little more interesting.

It seems to have ASR traction control, not ASD, so the diff will be standard.

Awesome spec, which is nice to see with cloth seats. I reckon this is a bargain and I'd be all over it if I had more room.

Yes, it's got the snow chain button!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom