1990 560SEC - Bumper Chrome Trims

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paresh_gem

Car
W211 E320 AMG
Hi All, I have recently bought a 1990 560sec and need to replace all the bumper chrome trims as they are shot. Mercs want a total of over £2000. Anyone know where I can get a set? .....need to be rust free. Thanks.

eBay or a Mercedes salvage place (google
Is your friend)

Hi All, I have recently bought a 1990 560sec and need to replace all the bumper chrome trims as they are shot. Mercs want a total of over £2000. Anyone know where I can get a set? .....need to be rust free. Thanks.
I'm afraid that you and the rest of the world are looking for the same parts - it is such a common issue .

If any consolation , and depending on how fastidious you are about originality , the bumper chrome on pre-facelift cars tends to be in much better condition than the later cars . They are slightly different though .

I'm afraid that you and the rest of the world are looking for the same parts - it is such a common issue .

If any consolation , and depending on how fastidious you are about originality , the bumper chrome on pre-facelift cars tends to be in much better condition than the later cars . They are slightly different though .
OK, thanks for replying. So it's possible to use/fit C126 Gen 1 chromes on a Gen 2 bumper then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom