1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On the face of it, it looks like good value for an NZ car. Hopefully the original alloys are supplied also.

I thought it looked in good enough condition to be of interest to someone in the UK. I'm sure the owner has a story to tell re the wheels.... :):)

I looked at bringing in a rust free something a few years ago from Oz, the shipping and duty really thwarted my ambitions.

That could be in UK at about GBP 9k if it was bought at NZD 10 and could be shipped for 1.5, what're they worth?

Depends on what's been done to it, if in ok condition about £5k, you could easily spend the same doing work on head, rads, suspension, bushes etc.

Makes zero economic sense.

Just noticed it says imported, if it's previously EU supplied then it's just transport, but still expensive if they're worth 5.

I thought it looked in good enough condition to be of interest to someone in the UK. I'm sure the owner has a story to tell re the wheels.... :):)

It's seems a good buy for someone living in NZ, considering how pricey some used cars are there. Other than that, as already mentioned it would be too expensive to export currently.

That looks like a very clean unmolested and original example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom