1990 mercedes w124 300ce-24 amg twin turbo manual 040

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cheers Dash! Didn't realise this was a forum member's - nice looking beast.

Why haven't you bought it yet Dash ? ;)

Can't he just park the car in ONE PLACE and take a few pics? :D

Why haven't you bought it yet Dash ? ;)

I still have not finished my black one and already playing with ideas about the estate,so that`ll be a no for me

Don't fancy one of each then ? :D

No idea on the misfire, just seemed to develop it after sitting around for a while. I reckon it could be the coil so I'm going to swap that over and have a play when I get a chance.

Tis a lovely car, and part of me hopes it doesn't sell so I can sort it when I get back, but Ive got too many lovely cars somethings got to give.

Dash, its a bit of you! Might even be able to chuck in some proper Hammer wheels...

Dash, its a bit of you! Might even be able to chuck in some proper Hammer wheels...

I know is a bit of me but I don`t like my fastest car to be a 4 seater,otherwise 1 kid has to be left behind

How many AMG kitted cars have you got there,lol
I`m after an AMG rear bumper for an estate if you come across one

Haha, not all mine! If I come across a rear bumper I'll let you know, you should have had one of the cars that came up cheap on ebay?!

Oh how nice of you akash! The previous owner was a bit of a length, but to be honest, the above comes across like he wouldn't accept a stupid offer you probably offered him, and in turn came back here with the **** to spite the seller...

Car didn't run to well no, because the fuel pump relay had an intermitent fault, and (I guess when the engine was rebuilt) someone put the wrong standard spark plugs in there, so of course it wouldn't run! With that sorted, it was an animal, untill the turbos lets go, so they were replaced with new items, and then I acquired a few other distractions, so it was laid up for a bit.

Not sure what wear the interiors got? To me wear is seat bolsters hanging out, which it hasn't got. Slight fading on the drivers seat bolster, but you obviously saw the size of the guy driving it!?

All depends how you want to look at it, I saw potential, a very rare, very fast car, that had alot of money spent on it in previous years, I looked past the bubbling arches, and decided I wanted the car to drive and that it did with great amusement for a good while, and to me surely that is what it should be appreciated for?! Not polishing and putting it up for £8.5k?

Although on the other hand if that is your bag, no reason why you couldn't spend some money getting the arches sorted, put the correct wheels on an do so. Which was my intention, but with a number of distractions I just haven't had a chance. As stated, I'm not desperate to sell it, I'll happily just put it away untill I've got more time.

You just can't beat the look on a muppet's face when you pull a few car lengths whilst waving to him - reminding him that his pistons fire in the wrong direction! :rock:

I remember that white car,looks like your friend got a bargain there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom