1992 200e manual cutting out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeterClark

Car
1992 W124 200e manual
Hi new to this site wondering if anyone can help me, iv juSt bought a 1992 200e manual it was advertised with an intermittent starting problem no I have the car and have been dribing it for a little while it cut out on me twice , after further investigation when it wouldn't start or cut out the fuel pump wouldn't work so I'm gus sing it's something to do with that. Any ideas would be a massive help thanks

Fuel pump relay joints cracked?

Square, fag packet sized box by the battery. Search for further info - there's loads about this.

Does any one know where I could get a new relay form the code is 003 545 19 05

003 545 19 05 shows as 'not found' in MB's EPC system, don't think it is available new any more.

I have a good used one. If you are interested either put up an email addy & I'll get in touch or ask one of the mods to give you early PM privileges through the 'contact us' button at the bottom of any page.

14b1186.jpg

Yer you can email [edited by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it.

You can delete your em address now if you want to.

This is going to sound silly but how do you delete it

Too late now, you only have a short time to edit posts, 10 minutes or something like that.

I've asked the mods to delete it.

Edit: Didn't notice but Sp!ke already did that.

Ta Sp!ke.

Where does the signal come from that goes to the relay and is there anyway of testing it also is there a way of getting a wiring diagram for it

Think this is M103

Attachments

• m103fuel.JPG
    m103fuel.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom