1992 mercedes 300ce auto red pillarless coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Might be one for WDB124066,w124electric beige leather?

Thanks for the thought carat, that looks to be a very nice looking car, bit of a shame to break it.

After God knows how many years looking, I’m finally zeroing in on a set of seats from a 1996 car with 80 000 on it no less. I'll be very pleased when they get here so I can see if they are as good as they look. My back is already feeling better just for thinking about it...........:):)

Not heated but everything else. I'm planning to either transfer my covers over to the replacement seat, or transfer the heater pads over to the existing covers, or buy new covers and transfer either new or existing heater pads over, I haven't decided yet till they get here.

Now the search for a decent factory wood/leather steering wheel........:):)

Not heated but everything else. I'm planning to either transfer my covers over to the replacement seat, or transfer the heater pads over to the existing covers, or buy new covers and transfer either new or existing heater pads over, I haven't decided yet till they get here.

Now the search for a decent factory wood/leather steering wheel........:):)

Good luck with it - if you decide to do the transfer, make sure you post the process up on here :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom