1992 Mercedes Benz 320 E Class AMG 124 Series (Metallic Salmon)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Was about to post the same. Thought this might have been posted here before since it's been for sale a while now?!

Difficult to put real value on this if it all checks out ok, but I guess this is worth as much as one is willing to pay.

Last edited:
Didn't this used to be a forum members motor?

Yes,it was EDZ`s car.It`s changed hands at least three times since which is a shame really as it was a one owner car

I had a look at that a few weeks ago, very nice car - they've at least lined up the headlamp wipers now

Yes,it was EDZ`s car.It`s changed hands at least three times since which is a shame really as it was a one owner car

I thought so Dash - Didn't it sell it for less than half the price it's up for now too?

"sure that this car will start to increase in value very soon.". It certainty has with his mark up!!!!

Yes it was my car. I sold it to a guy from London for £2700 a couple of years ago after spending lots of money getting it sorted bodywise. That advertised price is ridiculous IMO.

It is a really nice car and drives beautifully.

Funny how it's ended up back up north again, I collected it from the Lake district.

The colour is Rosewood Metallic, not Salmon and the AMG kit wasn't factory fitted as far as I know. The grille is an aftermarket Avantgarde 'style' one. The wheels are genuine AMG, not copies but I sourced and fitted them, it originally had 8 holes on it. The roof looks like it has been painted since I had it, there were some blisters in the lacquer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom