1994 C Class W202 C280 Imperial Red Breaking for Spares

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IainB

Car
W220 S55
As most of you who have followed my foray into the world of my friends 1994 C280 W202....you will know that we have now decided to break it for spares.

I will be updating E-Bay as and when I get further into the car, link below, but if there is anything that anyone needs, please feel free to contact me

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=imc-racing

Will end E-Bay auctions early to forum members - for the right price of course!!

Forgot to mention, im also in need of an air compressor, single phase (to run off a 13 amp plug), 100 to 200 litre (bigger is better, though my 300 litre was toooo big!), 9+ CFM and around 2.5 / 3 HP and ideally on a pulley drive - will go direct IF its quiet (I have a LOT of headwork to do, and dont want to annoy the neighbours too much)

If anyone has anything and would like a trade against some of the car bits, please let me know, larger items hopefully removed from this weekend (if it stays dry)

Iain

Really going to try to go to town on stripping this over the weekend, as its outside and the local 'yoof' are now taking an interest I want it down to a bare shell and gone ASAP.

Ive listed a few more bits on E-Bay, but if there is anything in particular anyone wants please contact me and I will set it aside for you. Also - if you have PM'd me and not got a response, please contact me again to remind me :cool:

Thanks

Iain

For those who have sent my PM's and I havent replied, my apologies, life went VERY **** up over the last few days (and is still looking like divorce :( ).

Sold items, interior (I think - 2nd time lucky hopefully), front / rear bumpers, front headlights, instrument panel, heater panel, indicator stalk, bonnet.

Engine & Box are now out, so they will be listed soon, heater blower motor also listed soon.

Complete windscreen wiper motor & mechanism is currently on E-Bay.

Rear headrest conversion is out (but I think spoken for?)

Next to remove is the complete window mech's and loom

Cant work E-Bay out...listed my blower fan, loads of watchers but 1 bid £20....another ending the day after mine...£68?!?

Anyway - last of the bits (apart from airbag & loom,NS wing, NS front and rear door, electric windows and headrest retro fit assy) listed, this time its the complete engine / gearbox & associated + the ECU

Also still have the interior, been 'sold' twice on E-Bay but both have fallen through. Seats / door cards / carpets £10 to a good home - fed up of falling over it in the garage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom