1994 SL500 Throttle Body - part number required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55BOF

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLS63 SB, SLK55, Cooper S, Triumph Sprint (Bike not Dolly...),
Could some kind person with EPC access find the time to look up the throttle body part number for my '94 SL? The VIN is WDB1290672F103359.

Thank you in hope and anticipation...

A000 141 52 25.

It says... "Slide" (Gas Actuator) Electronic, used with ASR.

edit...Someone might like to confirm that number...it's been a while since I used the EPC.

Last edited:
Be prepared for a shock...they're well over £1000 IIRC

Thanks Drew. Not even slightly shocked; I'm getting institutionalised... It's only the bodykit that's AMG, not the b****y car!

They're available discounted in the States for just under $2000, so I suspect about £2000 here. However...

It looks 99% certain that the part number is correct, thank you (I won't be 100% sure until I take mine off); BBA Reman have a (remanufactured) one in stock; it will be with UPS tomorrow, here on Friday, and I'll fit it on Monday (if the weather's OK).

Just under £500 exchange all-in, with a lifetime warranty for as long as I own the car. I'll settle for that.

Is any sort of marriage to the car, or adaptation, required, or is it just plug and play?

Dennis

Last edited:
That's "Thank You" to Druk for the part number; I was at least ten seconds outside the 30 min limit for editing the post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom