1994 W124 front and rear windscreens

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sagood100

Car
W124 E220 Coupe
Hi, I'm new to this website as I'm the new owner of a W124 Coupe which needs looking after. The front and rear windscreens have milky white patches and I've been told these cannot be repaired as the laminate has come away from the Glass. I would like to know if the the a 1994/5 saloons front/rear windscreens will fit my coupe.
Regards

Hi, I'm new to this website as I'm the new owner of a W124 Coupe which needs looking after. The front and rear windscreens have milky white patches and I've been told these cannot be repaired as the laminate has come away from the Glass. I would like to know if the the a 1994/5 saloons front/rear windscreens will fit my coupe.
Regards
I'm pretty certain that, no, they will not fit the coupé. I've looked into this.

RayH

I don't think they will fit. Rear definitely won't but not certain about the front. Just be aware that delimitation is often a sign of corrosion on the windscreen surround. This will need to be dealt with before fitting a new screen. New glass is often not as expensive as we think.

Wouldn't your insurance pay for a new windscreen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom