1995 brabus mercedes pillarless coupe e320 auto blue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't see anything Brabus about it :confused:

...apart from half a dozen stickers.

On this basis, I'm going to stick a "Ferrari Daytona" sticker on the Sh*tfire 1500 in the back garden and make myself a mint :D

Shouldn't the rocker cover be red as well?

I particularly like the brake cooling ducts in front of the front wheels, that work so efficiently the discs have gone bright orange!!!

The real thing is much more understated and has the correct grille...

IMGP3741.jpg

That Ebay ones about as Brabus as my balls.

That Ebay ones about as Brabus as my balls.

I dunno chap, we've already got proof of the mighty power of your balls :D

I love those to Charles.A member has a set of them,all I have to do is find where he's hiding them

Charles:How about the same style but split rims,like the ones Jay has on the 500e

They look pretty good too Dash. I also love the BBS wheels he's got on the 280CE, but more for my 02.

Last edited:
Charles:How about the same style but split rims,like the ones Jay has on the 500e

OOF! yes, just done a gallery search, my GOD they're brilliant. I'd sell all my kids for them. or kidneys.

Just goes to show how 'un-brabus' the supect e-bay car is.

There's a set of Mono3 splits on eBay.de.

EUR620, but "Versand nach: Deutschland" means you'll either need a local friend, or convince the buyer to ship here.

I particularly like the brake cooling ducts in front of the front wheels, that work so efficiently the discs have gone bright orange!!!

The real thing is much more understated and has the correct grille...

IMGP3741.jpg

This car is not a Brabus model either...it just has Monoblock III's

The seller says in response to my query "This car has Brabus engine and uprated suspension" lol

In answer to my questions he stated 'The garage it was last serviced at said it had a Brabus rocker cover and non-standard suspension' he also has no documentation, i let him know it was probably best to remove the Brabus part of his advert and hoped he hadn't been taken in by the person he bought from. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom