1995 C36 AMG with Unique interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archierust202

Car
2002 clk430
A C36 in what looks like black/green metallic with a black and blue interior. Looks like a Japanese import to me with the light wood interior. Does have some very nice AMG 3 Piece alloys too. Only 67000 Miles but not been used since 2013. I think he wants way to much money for it though..
Advert here Mercedes-Benz-C36-AMG | eBay

A C36 in what looks like black/green metallic with a black and blue interior. Looks like a Japanese import to me with the light wood interior. Does have some very nice AMG 3 Piece alloys too. Only 67000 Miles but not been used since 2013. I think he wants way to much money for it though..
Advert here Mercedes-Benz-C36-AMG | eBay
just find another like it , car was special order , is worth every penny.

The exterior and wheels are nice; the interior is a bit gaudy (horribly so?)for my taste, though...

Seller is a complete waste of time
Goes by the name of Morton on Facebook
Have been trying to view the car for 8 months, have full convo with him, false promises
It’s either his eBay account or he has of loaded to a trader judging by sellers other items

Is that your 190 cosworth which featured in Wheeler dealers many years ago?
Sorry to hear it was written off but it looks like the (Oz?) alloys lived on at least.

These really ARE appreciating; trebled in price in a month. Good luck...:rolleyes:

Hi,
I have seen that colour/type of interior on a another 202, approx. 10 years ago he was a member on here. He was building a special one of W124 with twin turbos if I recall he came round my house as I sold him some parts, his 202 with this interior was a pre-facelift C230K Auto, 97 P plate so not unique but uber rare.
His user name escapes me now, its an age thing you know.

The prefacelift 2 tone interiors are rare but not really that sort after. A few years back there was a black and green one on eBay for ages at 500 quid. In the same time period loads of the "less" rare c43 2 tone interiors were sold at less money !

On second thoughts, that interior isn't gaudy; the technical term is 'gopping'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom