1995 C36 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice write up.
Hope everything works out well after your repair.

Do you know the parts numbers for MB w202 fender protector covers for both left and right side?
Thanks

Thanks.
Not sure of the part number, they occasionally pop up on eBay for £100-£150 per set.
Not sure if he's on here, but Andy Ra on the W202 UK and C36/C43 Facebook groups is currently breaking a C36, could be worth searching him out.

The W202 specific ones aren't available anymore @noogieman (or weren't the last time I enquired anyway).

Mercedes Classic do a generic universal set for older models...

W000588039800

Hi. Lovely car. I like the comparison picture with the 190 which for sentimental reasons will always be my favourite car of all time.
I had the fortune of driving the C43 years ago and was very impressed. I was never that taken with the W202 styling but the AMG models added those subtle differences that made all the difference.
I'm currently checking the marketplace for a w124 which I've never owned, but after seeing this thread I'm also now looking at the 'sport' versions of the 202!
Regards
srl

Sorry Noogieman, I misread your post, I thought you meant the rubber eyebrows.
I'll have a look if there are any partnumbers showing. I got these off eBay, an ex dealership closing down.

Nice write up.
Hope everything works out well after your repair.

Do you know the parts numbers for MB w202 fender protector covers for both left and right side?
Thanks
I've had a look at them this morning and there are no part numbers visible, sorry.

Another small addition to the car; I must admit in my history of owning cars, one of the first jobs is to remove the dealer sticker. I still cringe when I see the bright yellow Arnold Clark stickers on a car.
However... 2 or 3 years ago I had some replica Ciceley Continental Mercedes dealer number plates made and had been trying to find an image of the period window stickers.
Late last year there was a very original 208D van with a Ciceley Continental sticker still inplace. I sent the image to DMB Graphics Ltd , who made me a replica

Ciceley Continental.jpg

Ciceley Continental2.jpg

I've had a look at them this morning and there are no part numbers visible, sorry.

Thanks for looking.
Will try to find protective MB covers made for newer C-class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom