1995 E36 AMG Coupe for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely, but why not fix the non working window?

Don't understand that at all, rare car, seller wants what I would guess is strongish money, advert stating even the spec of fluids in the car, so appears to be fastidious, and then casually states that a window does not work.

Nowt as queer as folk.

I remember the Silver Arrows advert for it! I think the original purchase price from new was £52k!

Shame that last owner has started to use pattern parts on a rare old beast!

It's got a Mann air filter...Wow big deal. Lovely car but.

No big deal with Mann cabin filter as its OEM, what I'm trying to say without ruffling any feathers and getting in to a forum spat, these engines should run on copper core Bosch F-8DCO, Beru 14F-8DUO or Champion C10 YCC or their newer replacements as specified on the factory fit stickers.

Cheaper coolants Febi Bilstein, gearbox filter and gasket non original

I'm not pulling the car apart as I'd love to own it, but it would just be nice to see these rare AMG models with theOEM parts from Mercedes rather than what's available on the cheap on eBay and the like.

It's these parts , fluids that have kept these machines going for over 20 years! How cheap can that be.

Sorry, maybe I'm over fussy, that's my history file and no that's not what's gone wrong! But it tells a story

Attachments

• image-1636555437.jpg
    image-1636555437.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 52
  • image-741446814.jpg
    image-741446814.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 57
Yes, you are over-fussy; or perhaps not; it all depends on one's point of view. Your history file gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, and it will pay dividends when you come to sell the car, so it's worth it to you.

I get my warm fuzzy feelings (if any) from driving my cars, and look after them because I don't want them to let me down, but at the end of the day they're just cars...

They are but for me they offer a smile on my face this one is a bit of a wolf in sheep's ........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom