1995 mercedes e320 auto black twin turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
it used to be two members cars

i bought it when it was silver and i sold it to liiiveoo (sp)

he spent good money on that car as did i

shame the listing is so god damn awful with piss poor photos and even worse write up

It still belongs to a member,good luck to him selling it with that steering wheel though

Looks like an iPhone took the "photos" unless it was a snowstorm going on at the time...

e 320 twin turbo

thanks for the comments....... will take some better pics they are poor and will rewrite the text ,,:thumb:

despite the comments... looks like a lovely car. Not for me, but as I'm in Herts I will watch out for it...

i paid £3,200 for it then sold it for £7,500

BUT

i spent £3,000 getting it sorted out and after insurance, road tax, mot's ect. i made £50 profit when i counted it all up!

liveooo must have spent an extra £5,000 on it too

steering wheel is god awful though

i was tempted to buy it back when liveooo had it for sale at his uncles garage for £5,250 as £5k would have bought that but ive got 2 coupes i dont want now

I was also tempted to buy this car as a gift for my brother as he is always messing with silly japanese cars...
but ive seen it up for sale so many times I assumed it couldnt be running well...

At its current price its too much for me though..

liiiveo had it at his relatives car lot for £5,250 less than a month ago

for me its the hassle i had getting a person who knew what to do with it

the morons at TT were an utter joke (£1,000 ish of a joke) as they did not find in the 3 months they had it that when the moron i bought it off had changed the head gasket he had put the chain driven belt back on and it was 3 turns out of place, them ***** did bugger all except change the loom from dash to engine

once i had the bloke at swift in cambridge to look at it he fixed it and it ran superbly but i was told the turbos were not working 100% by the bloke i sold it too

i offered liveo 6000 grand for it when he first offered it for sale, it was right before before i brought the alfa for the missus.

He refused it, then had it for less on the lot...

the market for big engined cars is dropping by the day

i wanted £3,500 for my e320 coupe last year and now id take £2,000 for it

but

last year i contemplated spending £12,000 on a CL55 AMG but now i can get one for £7,000

It still belongs to a member,good luck to him selling it with that steering wheel though
mmmm you seem to have a fetish about steering wheels, you should seek help !!!!
i like the wheel on my car .just because some of you dont ..do i care NO

Since you're asking me to seek help,looks like you do care :doh:

I would have a steering wheel that would best help sell the car not hinder the sale. However , steering wheel aside, the car looks like an awsome piece of kit and I wish you well on the sale. :thumb:
May I ask if you have anything in mind to replace it?

If one person who appreciates cars like this says "I dont think the steering wheel suits the car....." and offers their opinion, I'd say that alot of potential buyers would think along the same lines. Some may think 'wow thats a nice steering wheel' others may think 'this was owned by a boy racer'. At the end of the day it's great you love the look of the steering wheel, but you're trying to sell it so maybe try some humility and think about what features may help and not hinder your sale. :thumb:

The new pictures look good, but it needs a better description. Does not do any justice to the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom