1995 SL 500 Window Motors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tmwsccsh

Car
1998 CL420, 1994 Ford Mustang Convertible
Hi all,

So, after having the roof control module replaced, that now moves as we would expect, but the window motors are shot - looks like the sensor that detects the position for the final closure of the roof (and the auto-drop as you open the door) is gone on both sides so the roof cycle can never complete and the doors don't open and close properly. Sigh...

They have got the drivers side one out and the part number is a Bosch part 0130821329. The passenger side has not been removed yet, but doing some logical guesswork, I think this may be 0130821328.

Does anyone know:-
a) Am I correct in my assumption based on my findings of the part number?
b) What the Mercedes part number for these would be as most places I have tried to source them want the MB part number? I did speak to a breaker who thinks they might be A1298207642 and A1298207542 but this could not be confirmed for definite - clearly I need the right ones so the Bosch part number is my winner so far...

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Regards

TMW

Have a look on e bay for R129 SL window motors , you may find some on there

Hi,

Alas, been there and done that. Also contacted all the r129s that are being broken for spares at the moment and got no joy for the pair, although I have now got the passenger side one coming

Also contacted the main breaker websites and mercedes breakers and still got nowhere really.

TMW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom