1995 SL60, 13,500miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Despite the low mileage it's a 21 year old car that's only been serviced three times in its 13,500 miles. For me, that somewhat contradicts the statement that "it's clearly been lovingly cared for"!

I can't comment on the SL60's guide price (£45k-£50k) but I noticed a low-mileage Audi ur Quattro at the same auction which is expected to fetch £60k-£70k. Wish I'd bought one of those a few years ago...

Despite the low mileage it's a 21 year old car that's only been serviced three times in its 13,500 miles. For me, that somewhat contradicts the statement that "it's clearly been lovingly cared for"!

I can't comment on the SL60's guide price (£45k-£50k) but I noticed a low-mileage Audi ur Quattro at the same auction which is expected to fetch £60k-£70k. Wish I'd bought one of those a few years ago...
Quite. Though if it's been thoroughly re-commissioned by the SL Shop (which is the implication) I would be less concerned. It's not unusual for ultra low mileage collectors cars to be serviced at least annually, irrespective of mileage (Ferrari spring to mind). Maybe if stored properly and nicely decommissioned, an R129 doesn't need more?

Never even thought about an SL in that combination but I think it looks stunning!

I'd like to see in the metal, as not sure the colour combination works for me in the photos.

Imperial red and cream interior works really well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom