1995 W124 E300D Multivalve Diesel Saloon - Smoke Silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SilverSaloon

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 W124 E300D Estate, 1985 R107 280SL
Hi, my 2nd E300D W124 is now officially for sale.

- 1995 N reg E300D Multivalve Diesel Saloon (3 litre)
- 176,000 miles
- Service History (last 50 odd has been DIY but documented, rest is MB Dealers
- AMG spoiler and sideskirts
- Wood & Leather steering wheel
- 16" Mercedes 8 hole alloys
- automatic
- burr walnut wood
- black cloth interior
- smoke silver metallic exterior
- driver and passenger airbags
- centre cubby box between front seats
- front and rear armrests
- LED remote central locking
- All round electric windows
- Sunroof
- Electric heated door mirrors
- heat insulating glass all round
- pop up rear headrests
- headlamp wash/wipe
- aftermarket JMC CD radio
- electric arial
- outside temperature display
- towbar fitted.

- 4 previous owners (1st reg Aug 1995)
- will have new 12 months MOT

I have several previous MOT's, tax discs, and reciepts for various bits of work done in a ring binder.

Chassis is WDB1241312C264006 if you want to run it though the Russian site -

I've owned it since March this year - it was supposed to be a car to run on Veg oil for my wife, but she has since decided that the Merc isnt for her - she prefers her Picasso :crazy: This is the only reason its for sale. Its a superb car. I've had it off the road for about 2 months now as this is the 3rd car we have but only need 2, but I took it out for a quick drive thismorning, freezing temp outside and it started 1st time and drove perfect.

All the electrics etc work, windows, mirrors, sunroof, central locking, aerial etc.

Recent history: Had a new battery about a year ago, a new power steering pump at 170k, new electric aerial, both front springs replaced at last MOT, new Merc brake pads all round, re-adjusted hand brake, new wiper blade fitted, wood and leather steering wheel fitted. Comes with several keys and also manual and service history booklet. All tyres including the spare are good with plenty of tread left. 2 of them are pretty new-ish aswell.

I've just polished and waxed the car. Interior has been cleaned.

As many here know I'm a regular on here since 05 and have another W124 estate which I run on 100% Veg Oil. This saloon is the same 300D 606 engine and will be fine on veg oil aswell, so cheap to run.

Bad points: Not many, but I've just had several rust areas attended to and unfortunatly, although the rust area is good now, the paint on the 2 front wings appear slightly darker than the rest of the car. Not a great deal and better than rust. Another paint job would sort it with a better colour match, or you could just leave it as is - its not as bad as it sounds as the pictures show. The exhaust is also quite noisy. KwikFit say its fine and not blowing, its just a cheap backbox thats been fitted at some point. A glow plug is out causing the light to not illuminate. Although the car starts 1st turn of the key, so I never got round to replacing. This happend about a month before I stopped using it as a daily driver. There are some minor paint scuffs here and there on the bumpers bearing in mind its a 1995 car - been touched up and looks OK - no dings or dents though.

It really is a nice car, i'd love to keep it but I really need the space on the driveway!

I'm hoping for £1500 - but open to offers. If £1500 is reached I will change the oil, filters and do the glow plugs.

The car is in Dunfermline, Scotland. Its currently SORN but if you insure it, and pay the costs, i'll get it taxed before collection etc if you want.

The car has yet to have its new MOT - I'll do this next week but i dont see there being a problem; if there is I'll pay for any repairs needed and asking price will remain the same.

PM me if interested. Here are some pics:

w124_saloon112.jpg

w124_saloon107.jpg

w124_saloon092.jpg

w124_saloon093.jpg

w124_saloon094.jpg

w124_saloon095.jpg

w124_saloon096.jpg

w124_saloon099.jpg

w124_saloon102.jpg

w124_saloon100.jpg

w124_saloon101.jpg

w124_saloon103.jpg

w124_saloon105.jpg

w124_saloon106.jpg

Last edited:
bump! I am open to sensible offers on this - its a good car and would love another member to have it rather than ebay it. It will however be on ebay next week otherwise and i'll post a link. Probably start bids at £1000 with no reserve.

SOLD. I give the buyer this website URL so may be seeing it again soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom