1995 W124 Instrument and heater control lights not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W124ali

Car
W210 E200 Kompressor
Hello

I have a 1995 W124 E220. The instrument/speedo clock lights are not working and nether are the centre heater control lights illuminating. I have checked and changed the fuse and still nothing. I doubt all the bulbs have blown out all at the same time. Any suggestions?

Have a very gentle massage of the dimmer reostat...once working leave alone. :):)

That did it. Thought I was gentle enough but obviously not! Do either of you recommend upgrading the speedo (and other interior bulbs I guess) to the canbus/led?

Fitting non-genuine bulbs be careful of the hotter ones, they have been known to melt the enclosures smoking and smelling first.

Don't worry the interior lights aren't 21st Centry they are still pretty cool and to upgrade could be a lot of work - for what exactly..?

Fitting non-genuine bulbs be careful of the hotter ones, they have been known to melt the enclosures smoking and smelling first.

Don't worry the interior lights aren't 21st Centry they are still pretty cool and to upgrade could be a lot of work - for what exactly..?
Thought I'd update the bulbs inside with canbus to give not only a clean white light but stronger too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom