1996 mercedes c36 amg auto black rare,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very high spec indeed even has the rear sport seats rare enough in any W202 !

You don,t see many with that rear seat option, I wonder if the seats fold with this option? I wouldn't of thought so as the seat cushions would stop it from laying flat.

Dont like the grey interior, (never have really) black on black would heve been perfect imo....

You don,t see many with that rear seat option, I wonder if the seats fold with this option? I wouldn't of thought so as the seat cushions would stop it from laying flat.

Nope not available with the split folding seat option it was either sport seats or split folding seats !

Had the same seat but in black in my old 202 which was an AMG lookalike. My mate still has the car but no longer in use! What sort of money do those benches fetch nowadays?

Had the same seat but in black in my old 202 which was an AMG lookalike. My mate still has the car but no longer in use! What sort of money do those benches fetch nowadays?

You must put up some pics if you have some :p

Agree that looks stunning.

Hope it goes to someone that will look after it...

The black one is lovely, I had a blue black one with black leather some years ago and it was a superb car, if only I could bid!

My diesel w202 has the rear sport seat option:

DSC08393.JPG

WOW that is sooo rare NEVER have i seen it in cloth !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom