[SOLD] 1996 Mercedes E220 Coupe C124 For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shanra

Car
C124 E220
Mercedes E220 Coupe C124 1996 Black/ Green FSH, N222 EGG reg. 90,540 miles. £5500 ono. I have two cars this and a Lexus LS400 1997 and I can't afford to keep both. The car is in excellent condition and has very little rust a small amount on one inner wheel arch. Transmission fluid flush and filter change very recently. All anti roll bar bushes and drop links replaced and front lower ball joints when I bought the car. Boot had welding done to concourse standard also at the same time had four stage paint correction by The Devil Is In The Detail. He has a facebook page and look up early July 2015 posts to see welding pictures and video of paint correction.
Spark plugs replaced recently and oil change a few thousand miles ago. Dash light dimmer control replaced. Boot seal replaced. Speedo cable replaced. A/ C regassed and Receiver/ Dryer replaced a few thousand miles ago and working well. All fuses replaced with copper ones. Front seat covers made in Germany custom fit. Front coil springs replaced @79178 and rear struts @82888 before I bought car and brake pads at the same time. Original first aid kit still intact. Rear windscreen delaminated in places and demister not working. It is listed on Car and Classic if you wish to see pictures.

Last edited:
Mercedes E220 Coupe C124 1996 Black/ Green FSH, N222 EGG reg. 90,540 miles. £5500 ono. I have two cars this and a Lexus LS400 1997 and I can't afford to keep both. The car is in excellent condition and has very little rust a small amount on one inner wheel arch. Transmission fluid flush and filter change very recently. All anti roll bar bushes and drop links replaced and front lower ball joints when I bought the car. Boot had welding done to concourse standard also at the same time had four stage paint correction by The Devil Is In The Detail. He has a facebook page and look up early July 2015 posts to see welding pictures and video of paint correction.
Spark plugs replaced recently and oil change a few thousand miles ago. Dash light dimmer control replaced. Boot seal replaced. Speedo cable replaced. A/ C regassed and Receiver/ Dryer replaced a few thousand miles ago and working well. All fuses replaced with copper ones. Front seat covers made in Germany custom fit. Front coil springs replaced @79178 and rear struts @82888 before I bought car and brake pads at the same time. Original first aid kit still intact. Rear windscreen delaminated in places and demister not working. It is listed on Car and Classic if you wish to see pictures.
£5000 ono now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom