1996 Mercedes E55 AMG 5.5 V8.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

esprit200

Car
2002 CLK500
1996 Mercedes E55 AMG 5.5 V8.

A full album of photographs https://goo.gl/photos/RKoQuCEJkLknxZyY7

£2500

164,000 miles with good history, many receipts, and previous MOT certificates (please see pictures).

MOT passed last week (expires 13th Jan 2017).

HPI clear and log book present.

The car has been maintained as and when required with genuine Mercedes parts. Recent work backed by receipts including discs and pads all round, rear wheel bearings, transmission oil cooler, new style key, re-conditioned transmission.

Full AMG specification including 18" monoblock alloy wheels, twin exhaust, deeper bumpers and skirts, the best part being the M113 engine; 5.4L with a power output of 349 hp / 391 ft·lbf (530 Nm) of torque. The engine is chain driven and very reliable.

The car is not standard. It has H&R springs, Bilstein dampers, a more aggressive geometry alignment, Federal RSR tyres, secondary cats and central resonator deleted. You will also note that the wheels have been painted black. All this gives the car a menacing presence, please bear in mind that the car is louder and lower than a standard car. It is not offensive or uncomfortable to drive, but it would probably upset your Grandmother.

The condition of the car is good for age and mileage. It is not pristine, there are many stone chips on the front bumper, small marks in the paint around the car, but it still looks excellent. I have including close up pictures of usual problem rust areas.

Other:
Dual zone climate control
Two tone leather heated memory seats
Cruise Control
Parking sensors fitted but not operational
Tracker fitted but not activated

I love the car but it is no longer practical now that I am commuting out of London every day.

Please call if you have any questions. The car is available to view in Shoreditch (E2) London.

Thanks, Jon. 07777 621 564

Attachments

• 20160118_151253.jpg
    20160118_151253.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 49
Apologies for the error - this is a 1998 car not 1996

I have received a deposit and the car is sold pending collection.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom